Workings of A Manor Essay Assignment
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Workings of A Manor Essay Assignment
Please remember to put your name on the exam or email return and begin: GOOD LUCK! SECTION 1 (Answer ONLY 1 of the 4 questions in Section 1)
1. Describe the feudal system and the workings of a manor and village within a feudal territory. 2. Describe the events that caused such similaritites and differences between Catholicism, Orthodoxy, Judaism and Islam at the times of the origination of Catholicism that seem to forever force those 4 religions that all arose in the areas of the cradles of civilization to be entwined, but never reconciled.
3. Describe all of the Crusades and the faults as well as benefits of any/all of the Crusades.
4. How does the reign of Justinian represent the greatest and worse moments in the history of the Byzantine Empire? SECTION 2 (Answer ONLY 1 of the 4 questions in Section 2)
1. Describe the rise, purpose, structure and meaning of the university system in Europe in the Middle Ages and the university’s difference from any other school of learning.
2. Why did economic capitalism arise from urban centers? 3. How do knights and castles fit into the major concepts that represent the Middle Ages?
4. Explain how an illiterate, young, peasant girl, Joan of Arc, could persuade the experienced armies of France to follow her into battle and to victory against battle hardened English armies during the Hundred Years War and how she inspired such hatred while doing so that the French and English believed that her actions merited her government sanctioned death? SECTION 3 (Answer ONLY 1 of the 4 questions in Section 3) 1. Why does Virgil lead Dante through HELL and PURGATORY and Beatrice lead Dante to HEAVEN in Dante’s Divine Comedy?
2. What are the striking differences in the philosophical thought of Sir Thomas More as expressed in his Utopia (early 1500s) and that of Niccolo Machiavelli as expressed in his The Prince (early 1500s)?
3. What necessitated the Inquisition in the mind of the Catholic Church and what were/are its ramifications? 4. Why was the slave trade of limited duration in the initial triangular trade routes set up by the European explorers in the 1500s and what were the consequences of its fairly rapid demise?
Business Process Mapping Paper. Get An A++.
This course project requires organizing, mapping, and analyzing a business process for an organization.
1. Compare and contrast two project management programs.
2. Given a specific change management program for a specific company/industry, map and describe the business analysis process that should be followed for successful outcomes.
• Papers must be 12-15 pages in length.
• Follow APA format for title page, reference page, appendix, citations, etc.
• At least six authoritative, outside references are required (anonymous authors or Web pages are not acceptable).
• The paper will be graded on quality of research, quality of paper information, use of citations, grammar, and sentence structure.
• Executive Summary
• Business Problem Review
• Analytical Plan
• Elicitation Techniques
• Enterprise Analysis
• Requirements Analysis
• Solution Assessment and Validation
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.