U.S. Treasury Bond Hold of Maturity
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
U.S. Treasury Bond Hold of Maturity
- If you invested in a long-term U.S. Treasury bond to hold to maturity, which form of risk should most concern you?
- Prevailing interest rates will decline during the life of the bond.
- Prevailing interest rates will rise during the life of the bond.
- Rates will be higher when the bond matures.
- Rates will be lower when the bond matures.
- An investor willing to forgo FDIC insurance and unwilling to risk loss of principal could invest using
- money market instruments.
- repurchase agreements.
- financial intermediaries.
- Demand for liquidity means demand for
- rising interest rates.
- If the bid-ask spread narrows, which of the following is the most likely cause?
- Transaction volume is rising.
- Fewer specialists trade the issue.
- Price of the security will probably rise.
- The market has sustained a large increase in odd lot trading.
- If you believe that markets are efficient, with which of the following statements do you agree?
- Some portfolios may assume the same level of risk and earn different rates of return.
- Investment returns in one industry tend to match returns in other industries.
- Low-cost investments consistently yield higher returns than investments with moderate costs.
- Investors can’t, on average, outperform the market.
- If you’ve noticed rapidly rising gasoline prices, what could you infer?
- Gasoline prices have reached a new equilibrium.
- Supply for gasoline has surpassed a new high.
- Demand for gasoline is rising.
- The quantity of gasoline bought exceeds the quantity of gasoline sold.
- Through diversification, investors can reduce _______ risk.
- purchasing power
- If you wanted to participate in the IPO market, which of the following documents should
you study before investing?
- Preliminary prospectus
- Security certificate
- Which of the following statements is correct?
- Margin accounts describe accounts with marginal investments.
- Margin accounts expose the investor to increased risk and the potential for increased return.
- Margin accounts are commonly referred to as maintenance accounts.
- Margin accounts aren’t suitable for retired investors.
- A chief executive office of a corporation is preparing to issue stock, and the executive wants to minimize the risk of raising less cash than needed. The executive should
- hire a brokerage firm to advise him or her on the issue.
- register the issue with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- employ an underwriter under a firm commitment agreement.
- enter a best-efforts agreement with an investment banker.
- A friend announces a plan to benchmark the performance of his small-cap stocks with the S&P 500. Which of the following concerns should dominate your thoughts?
- The risk and return of small-cap stocks and the S&P 500 aren’t matched. The comparison is inappropriate.
- Problems with small-cap benchmarking were recently revealed. Russell 2000 index elements frequently change.
- This investor is serious about managing his portfolio, and he’s on the right track, though you have suggestions for fine-tuning his approach.
- The investor’s portfolio is too heavily weighted in small-cap stocks. This problem is an allocation error driven by demand for excess returns.
- Suppose you’re a mutual fund investor, and you want to minimize expenses while maximizing the probability of achieving performance that exceeds the performance of most mutual funds. If you narrowed your alternatives to the following, which should you select?
- Purchase an actively managed no-load fund that doesn’t charge 12b-1 fees and that invests in small-cap stocks.
- Purchase an index fund that mirrors the S&P 500
- Buy a WEBS tied to the Ireland stock market.
- Buy the highest rated growth fund.
- If you believe a stock’s market value is about to drop, you could profit in the decline by
_______ the stock.
- assuming a long position in
- assuming a bearish outlook on
- assuming a short position in
- placing a market order in
- One of the ways investors benefit from federal security laws is through
- FDIC insurance, which protects investor principal.
- disclosures requiring that corporations reveal all information about the corporation.
- SIPC insurance, which protects market values from declining beyond a certain limit.
- disclosures and prohibitions that reduce the risk of stock price manipulation.
- If you knew a bond would pay you $50 every year for 10 years and, at the end of the 10
years, you’d also receive a $1,000 payment, how much should you pay to purchase the
bond? Assume similar bonds yield 8 percent, and select the value closest to the
- Not more than $336
- Not more than $463
- Not more than $733
- Not more than $799
Exact figure is 798.709%
- If an investor planned to put aside $30 per month for the next 20 years, and the investor
combined that with $1,000 already saved, how much should the investment be worth after
20 years? Assume 9 percent annual growth with monthly compounding, and select the
value closest to the correct answer.
- Which of the following portfolios with zero risk lies closest to the efficient frontier?
- Return = 7.8 percent, standard deviation = 3.0
- Return = 0 percent, standard deviation = 0
- Return = 8 percent, standard deviation = 3.0
- Return = 5 percent, standard deviation = 0
- What is the return on the following portfolio?
Asset 1, representing 50 percent of the portfolio value 6%
Asset 2, representing 30 percent of the portfolio value 10%
Asset 3, representing 20 percent of the portfolio value 12%
- 8.40 percent
- 8.60 percent
- 9.20 percent
- 9.33 percent
- Which of the following statements is correct? (Not 100% Sure)
- When calculating the risk of a portfolio, you should adjust the process by the covariance, or interrelationship, of security price dispersion.
- When calculating the risk of a portfolio, you should add the weighted average of the standard deviation of each member of the portfolio.
- When calculating the risk of a portfolio, you should find the weighted average return of the members of the portfolio and divide by the mean standard deviation of the members.
- When calculating the risk of a portfolio, you should adjust the process by the correlation coefficient of security price dispersion.
- Which of the following assets would work well in an emergency reserve fund?
- High-yielding corporate bonds
- Certificates of deposit with long maturities
- Income stocks
- Money market funds
U.S. Treasury Bond Hold of Maturity
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
U.S. Treasury Bond Hold of Maturity
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.