|Perfect Number of Pages to Order
Types of People Who Live in the City Question
I’m working on a sociology question and need guidance to help me learn.
Read through the following questions and answer one of them in your journal. Your answer should be complete, and must be written in standard, grammatically correct English.
1. Define demography and discuss Malthusian theory. Summarize the arguments of the new Malthusians, defining exponential growth curve. Summarize the arguments of the anti-Malthusians, defining demographic transition and population shrinkage. Which theory do you believe is most accurate? Why?
2. List and discuss the three demographic variables, defining fertility rate, fecundity, crude death rate, and net migration rate.
3 Define and discuss the process of urbanization, defining city, metropolis, megalopolis, megacity, and megaregion, providing at least one example of each.
4. Discuss U.S. urbanization, defining metropolitan statistical area (MSAs), edge cities, gentrification, suburbanization, and suburbs, providing at least one example of each.
5. Define human ecology and the invasion-succession cycle. Summarize the Concentric Zone, Sector, Multiple-Nuclei, and Peripheral models of urban growth. Select one of the models and explain how it can be used to understand the structure of Pittsburgh.
6. Describe the five types of people who live in the city, according to Herbert Gans.
7. Define redlining, disinvestment, and deindustrialization, and discuss how they have contributed to urban decline. Define urban renewal and enterprise zones and discuss how they may contribute to urban revitalization.
8. Define public sociology and discuss the three principles suggested by William Flanagan which should guide it.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.