The Stress-Relieving Benefits of Brisk Walking
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
The Stress-Relieving Benefits of Brisk Walking
Brisk walking is a form of physical activity that is not only easy to do, but also provides a number of health benefits. One of the most significant benefits of brisk walking is its ability to reduce stress. Stress can have a negative impact on both our physical and mental well-being, but brisk walking has been shown to be an effective way to reduce stress levels and improve overall health.
- The stress response is a natural response to perceived threats in our environment. When we perceive a threat, our body releases stress hormones, such as cortisol and adrenaline, which prepare us to fight or flee. This response is known as the “fight or flight” response. While this response can be beneficial in short-term situations, chronic stress can have negative effects on our health. Chronic stress has been linked to a number of health problems, including heart disease, diabetes, and depression.
- Brisk walking is a form of exercise that can help to reduce stress levels by promoting the release of endorphins, also known as “feel-good hormones.” Endorphins are chemicals that are released by the brain and have been shown to have a positive impact on mood. They can also reduce the perception of pain, and can help to reduce stress levels.
- In addition to the release of endorphins, brisk walking can also help to reduce stress levels by promoting relaxation. Walking at a brisk pace can help to increase the flow of blood and oxygen to the brain, which can help to promote relaxation and reduce feelings of tension.
- Another way in which brisk walking can help to reduce stress is by providing a distraction from the source of stress. Walking in nature can be particularly effective in this regard, as the natural environment can provide a sense of calm and tranquility.
- Brisk walking is also an effective way to reduce stress levels because it is an easy form of exercise that can be done by people of all fitness levels. It is a low-impact exercise that can be done indoors or outdoors, and can be done alone or with a group. This makes it a convenient form of exercise that can be incorporated into a busy schedule.
- Furthermore, brisk walking can also help to improve sleep. Stress can often cause insomnia, and lack of sleep can make stress levels worse. Regular brisk walking can help to promote better sleep by promoting relaxation, reducing stress levels and by making you feel more tired at night.
- Aside from the physical benefits, brisk walking can also have a positive impact on mental health. Studies have shown that regular brisk walking can help to improve mood, reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety, and improve overall cognitive function.
In summary, brisk walking is a simple and effective way to reduce stress levels and improve overall health. The release of endorphins, promotion of relaxation, the ability to provide a distraction from the source of stress, the convenience and accessibility of the exercise, and the improvement of sleep and mental health make brisk walking a powerful tool for reducing stress. To get the most out of brisk walking, it’s important to walk at a brisk pace for at least 30 minutes most days of the week. You can also incorporate some hills and stairs to increase the intensity of your walk and challenge your muscles. Additionally, it’s always important to wear comfortable shoes and to pay attention to your posture as you walk.
The Stress-Relieving Benefits of Brisk Walking
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
CLICK ON THE LINK HERE: https://essaybasket.com/orders/ordernow
Also, you can place the order at www.collegepaper.us/orders/ordernow / www.phdwriters.com/orders/ordernow
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.