The Role of Brisk Walking in Managing Diabetes
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
The Role of Brisk Walking in Managing Diabetes
Brisk walking is a form of moderate-intensity aerobic exercise that has been found to be beneficial for managing diabetes. Diabetes is a chronic condition characterized by high blood sugar levels due to a problem with insulin production or function.
- Brisk walking can help lower blood sugar levels by increasing insulin sensitivity, which means that the body becomes more responsive to insulin and is able to use it more effectively. This helps to lower blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of complications associated with diabetes, such as heart disease, stroke, and kidney damage.
- In addition to improving insulin sensitivity, brisk walking can also help to lower blood pressure, improve cholesterol levels, and reduce the risk of heart disease. This is important for people with diabetes, as they are at a higher risk of developing cardiovascular disease.
- Walking can also help people with diabetes to lose weight and maintain a healthy weight. Being overweight or obese is a risk factor for developing diabetes, and losing weight can help to improve blood sugar control and reduce the risk of complications.
- To get the most benefit from brisk walking, it is recommended that people with diabetes engage in at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic exercise per week. This can be achieved by walking briskly for 30 minutes, five days a week, or by dividing the total time into shorter, more frequent sessions.
- Brisk walking is also a convenient and low-impact form of exercise, which makes it a great option for people of all ages and fitness levels. It can be done almost anywhere and does not require any special equipment or training. This makes it an easy and accessible way for people with diabetes to stay active and manage their condition.
- Another important benefit of brisk walking is that it can help to improve mental health and reduce stress. People with diabetes are at a higher risk of developing depression and anxiety, and exercise has been found to be an effective way to reduce symptoms of these conditions. Brisk walking can help to release endorphins, also known as “feel-good” chemicals, in the brain which can improve mood and reduce stress.
- It is also essential for people with diabetes to maintain healthy diet and regular check-ups with healthcare provider. A healthy diet, which is low in fat, sugar, and processed foods, can help to improve blood sugar control and reduce the risk of complications. Regular check-ups with a healthcare provider are essential for monitoring blood sugar levels, checking for complications, and adjusting medications if necessary.
- It is also important to note that people with diabetes should talk to their healthcare provider before starting a new exercise program, as they may need to adjust their medications or monitor their blood sugar levels more closely during physical activity.
In conclusion, brisk walking is an effective and safe way to manage diabetes, it helps in improving insulin sensitivity, lowering blood pressure, improving cholesterol levels, reducing the risk of heart disease and helping people with diabetes to lose weight and maintain a healthy weight. It is recommended that people with diabetes engage in at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic exercise per week for maximum benefit. But always consult with healthcare provider before starting any new exercise program.
The Role of Brisk Walking in Managing Diabetes
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
CLICK ON THE LINK HERE: https://essaybasket.com/orders/ordernow
Also, you can place the order at www.collegepaper.us/orders/ordernow / www.phdwriters.com/orders/ordernow
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.