Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Essay form to discuss the case study, however, be direct and concise use a business/professional style of writing. Follow the Guidance on Case Study analyzing the case as if you are consultant called in to propose solutions. As stated in the Guidance refer to the text in fact quoting directly from the text to expand and substantiate your discussion. Introduce–frame the problem so that the reader quickly understands the overall issue facing the administrator. Although this case is based on Chapter 10 it also includes concepts that have to do with managing professionals (physicians) and leadership and motivation.
CASE STUDY MANAGING COSTS AND REVENUES
You are the Administrator of the Radiology Department responsible for the day to day operation as well as developing the capital budget. Your capital budget for fiscal year 2015(July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015)is $1 million. You have received two capital requests. One from the Medical Director of Mammography requesting a new state of the art digital mammogram machine at the cost of $800,000. This department has won awards for its outreach to poor and low income women who otherwise would not have access to mammograms. The second request is from the Medical Director of the MRI Department requesting a state of the art open MRI eliminating fears patients have going into the MRI tube. The cost of the new MRI is $800,000. Both machines run faster, produce clearer films , meet all safety / radiation emission standards and can get the patient in and out faster resulting in enhanced patient satisfaction.
1. Identify the problem/issues you face? Be specific and direct in outlining the issues/problems.
2. Referring to the Chapter on Managing Costs and Revenues what method will you use to base your decision?
3. What additional data/information will you need before making the decision ?
4. What challenge do you face once a decision is made? Will you have to explain or justify your decision to the Medical Directors of the departments?
5. In your discussion refer to the text, quote directly from the text to substantiate , expand your discussion and to demonstrate your understanding of the concepts/strategies described especially in Chapter 11 and 13. Include concepts learned in Leadership and Motivation — what leadership or motivation strategy will you use to most effectively manage this real life situation? Be specific.
6. What is your final decision?
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.