Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Individual Report on Corporate Entrepreneurship (30%)
Each individual will select an organization, any organization (should be one with which you are familiar or at least can get good access to information). Envision and design an intrapreneurial venture appropriate for that organization. Your paper must present a compelling argument for the project you propose, as well as articulate what resources you will require (financial, human, technological, etc.), where within the firm you believe the venture should be housed, reporting arrangements, etc.
The paper must deal with the inward-looking aspects of the corporate entrepreneurship process (organizational design, incentives, resource allocation, values, etc.). It should also address outward-looking elements (such as marketing, customer adoption, value proposition, etc.) and how this opportunity fits within the boundaries of organization. You should analyze a particular problem or set of problems and provide recommendations about what the company should do. While developing a history or fact base is an important part of this assignment, the paper should primarily deal with analysis and recommendations. A variety of sources should be utilized and appropriate citations and bibliography should be included.
The final deliverable will be an 8 to 10 page final paper (A4, Times and New Roman 12, Double Spaced, 1-inch Margin). You may also include an appendix that goes into further detail with figures, charts, graphs, tables, references, etc. The appendix is not included in the 8 to 10 page report.
Below is a list of items (at a minimum) that should be covered in your report.
Outward Focus Analysis:
– Explain the problem you are trying to solve and why it is worth solving.
– Describe the key customer segment(s) you are targeting and explain why.
– Discuss market size, growth, and trends.
– Include information about potential customers feedback
– How do you know this is really a problem?
– Describe the solution you propose to solve this problem for these customers
– Explain/show how your product/service will work.
Unique Value Proposition
– Explain why/how your opportunity creates value in ways that other solutions/competitors do not.
– Describe the industry in which you will compete. Who are your main competitors?
– Explain the basis of competition in your chosen industry. What do organizations in your industry have to do to be competitive?
– Discuss barriers to entry in this industry and if/how you can control the market.
– What will your unfair advantage be? Why will it be difficult for others to copy? (This you will need to connect to your inward looking analysis)
– What is your go to market strategy (customer acquisition strategy)?
Inward Focus Analysis:
Fit within the Firm:
– Justify why this is a good opportunity for the firm? Why is this opportunity a good fit?
– What potential synergies are there and why are they important?
– What kind of investments / resources (Financial, Human Capital, Technology, etc.) are required and when?
– What is the firms current corporate scope and diversification strategy and why is this important or relevant?
– What is the firms entrepreneurship / innovation strategy, if any?
– Where should this new venture be placed / housed?
– Discuss organizational design / structure
– Discuss level of autonomy needed, resource sharing, etc.
– What is the companys culture like? Does it support entrepreneurship?
– Does the companys mission and vision support or encourage entrepreneurship?
– Think about the firms priorities, procedures, and policies.
– What kind of HR policies are needed (incentives).
– Support from who? (Top-management, sponsors, champions, cross-department/division, etc.)
– Draw upon lessons and key concepts from the assigned readings and cases to further your analysis.
– What are the key potential problems / risks associated with this new business venture for the firm? Think about the internal issues (political issues, getting support across the company, incentive issues, cannibalization, etc.).
– What kind of strategies need to be put in place to overcome the potential problems and risks noted above.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.