Decomposing components of the Aggregate Expenditures identity
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Directions: Please answer questions in order, as neatly as possible.
1) Decompose the following components of the Aggregate Expenditures identity: C+I+G (much like we did in class).
2) What was Keynes’ response–re the “Classicals”–with regard to:
a. Say’s Law
b. the neutrality of money
c. the self-correction of markets
d. laissez-faire policies
3) What is the “Paradox of Thrift”?
4) Assume a marginal propensity to consume (mpc) of 0.75.
a. Find the necessary change in government expenditures (G) to increase real GDP by $100 billion.
b. Find the necessary change in (net) taxes (T) to increase real GDP by $100 billion.
c. Using an AS/AD diagram, show the economy’s responses to question 4) a., first assuming fixed output prices, and second assuming variable output prices. Explain your graphs.
5) What is the “rationale” behind the (simple) expenditures multiplier–that is, how does it work?
6) What is fiscal policy? What type of (discretionary) fiscal policy would the government use in the face of a recession? Or demand-pull inflation? What are the limitations of fiscal policy?
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.