Business Around the World Essay Assignment
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Business Around the World Essay Assignment
There are leaders in every field of study and business around the world. Select a business leader you admire. Use your textbook, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet to select a leader and then to research the leader’s career.
Write a paper on your selected leader. Include the following in the paper:
Give an overview of the organization and the leader.
Explain how the person demonstrates integrity or ethics, giving examples.
Provide your own insight into the organization or leader.
What makes the person or organization stand out?
If you were in that person’s place or worked for the organization, would you make the same choices? Why or why not?
Write a three- to four-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards for writing style to your work. Also use APA to cite books, articles and websites used in your research. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M4_A2.doc.
By Wednesday, May 14, 2014, deliver your assignment to the M4: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria Maximum Points Identify leader and leader’s role. 4 Summarize relevant and important information about your selected leader and organization. 20 Explain how the leader demonstrates integrity and ethics. 20 Explain personal perspective on the selected leader and organization. 20 Support statements with reasons, examples, and research information. 20 Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. 16 Total: 100
ACC 561 Final Exam MCQs. 30/30. Get An A++.
1). The statement of cash flows is used for _____.
2) Nonoperating items on the income statement _____.
3) The difference between a single-step and multiple-step income statement is that a single-step income statement _____.
4) Which one of the following statements is true?
5) The _____ accounting convention uses the acquisition cost minus depreciation in valuing an asset on the balance sheet.
6) A new corporation issuing a common, no-par value stock for cash would include a journal entry a debit to _____.
7) Which type of organization would most likely have work-in-process inventory?
8) _____ is a measure of income or profit divided by the investment required to obtain that income or profit.
9) The following information is available for the Peter Company: The return on sales is _____.
10) The following information is available for the Peter Company: The return on sales is _____.
11) Company A’s revenues are $300 on invested capital of $240. Expenses are currently 70% of sales. If Angelo Company can reduce its capital investment by 20% in Company A, return on investment will be _____.
12) When the variable costing method is used, fixed factory overhead appears on the income statement as a _____.
13) In absorption costing, costs are separated into the major categories of _____.
14) _____ is another term for variable costing.
15) Budgeted service department cost rates protects the user departments from _____.
16) _____ is an example of the external financial-reporting purpose of the cost management systems. ACC 561 final exam
17) The level of sales at which revenues equal expenses and net income is zero is called the _____.
18) Output measures of both resources and activities are _____.
19) The break-even point is where _____.
20) _____ budgeting is when budgets are formulated with the active participation of all affected employees.
21) _____ is the logical integration of management accounting tools to gather and report data and to evaluate performance.
22) _____ are components of a master budget.
23) An important factor considered by sales forecasters is _____.
24) _____ models are mathematical models of the master budget that can react to any set of assumptions about sales, costs, and product mix.
25) Which of the following is an objective of budgeting?
26) An organization’s budget program should be used
27) The activity-based costing may reveal _________, whereas traditional costing cannot.
28) _____ is a method of approximating cost functions.
29) In relation to a cost function, the term reliability refers to _____.
30) One of the simplest methods to measure a linear cost function from past data is the _____.
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.