BUSI 310 Discussion Board Instructions
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
BUSI 310 Discussion Board Instructions
Discussion Board Forum Threads are due in Modules/Weeks 1, 3, 5 and 7. Discussion Board Forum Replies are due in Modules/Weeks 2, 4, 6, and 8. The learning theories upon which this class is based are actualized in the threads.
To gain the most from this class, you must:
- Read both the threads of your classmates and the articles which are used to write the thread.
- Draw classmates into discussion of the topic by asking questions.
- Expect to spend some time each day reviewing all threads and replies (even those in which you are not involved).
- The research and writing done for each forum is to prepare you to research and write upper-level research papers in current APA format. Each posting, whether threads or replies, must be written without grammar or spelling errors and must utilize proper APA in-text and reference citations.
- This is a formal writing assignment, so use 3rd person throughout the forum threads and replies.
Discussion Board Forum Threads:
The requirements listed below are the minimum requirements. Completing only the minimum amount of work cannot earn higher than a “C” for an assignment.
- Review the key terms listed at the end of the Chapter you are working on. You will select one of the key terms. No duplication of articles or concepts is allowed. Each student must cover a different concept. You may reserve a topic beginning at 12 a.m. (ET) on Monday of the odd-numbered modules/weeks (1, 3, 5, and 7). Topics reserved prior to then will be deleted.
- Conduct a search of Liberty University’s Online Libraryresources to find 3 peer-reviewed articles that are no more than 3 years old and closely relate to the concept. These articles must be found through the Liberty University Library; no general internet search is allowed. No duplication of articles or concepts is allowed. Each student must cover a different concept. Note: Blogs, education sites, commercial sites, Wikipedia, About.com, editorials, and book reviews are just a few of the types of materials that not acceptable for this exercise. You must look for articles from reputable peer-reviewed magazines and journals.
- After reading the articles, select the 1 article that you wish to discuss. Your thread must include the information listed below in the following format and be posted directly in the discussion board:
- Definition: a brief definition of the key term followed by the APA reference for the term; this does not count in the word requirement;
- Summary: Choose 1 of the articles and summarize it in your own words. This must be about 125 word minimum. Be sure to note the article’s author as well as his/her credentials and the reason his/her opinions, research, or findings should be respected regarding the key term.
- Discussion: Using a minimum of 400 words, write a brief discussion in your own words of how the article relates to the selected key term. A discussion is not rehashing what was already stated in the article, but rather the opportunity for you to add value to the discussion by integrating the other research performed. This is the most important part of the thread.
- Biblical Integration: You must integrate your key term with a biblical truth. To do so, you may choose to answer a question provided at the end of each chapter or utilize another Bible verse. Integration of biblical truth is not simply listing a Bible verse but connecting the Scripture to the concept being covered. This section must be a minimum of 100 words.
- References: All references must be listed at the bottom of the thread in current APA format.
Be sure to use the headers (Definition, Summary, Discussion) in your thread to ensure that all aspects of the assignment are completed as required.
Attachment: Attach 1 Microsoft Word document containing the full text of all articles reviewed for the assignment neatly formatted. This is required to allow everyone to review the articles. Articles must be attached to the thread.
Any form of plagiarism (including cutting and pasting) will result in 0 points for the entire discussion board (100 points) and may result in further penalties.
To post your thread, click Create Thread and then type your key term in the subject line. Complete your submission in the text area.
Late postings receive 0 credit.
Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of the assigned module/week.
Discussion Board Forum Replies:
In Modules/Weeks 2, 4, 6, and 8 you will be required to post a substantive reply of at least 250 words each to a minimum of 3 classmates’ threads. Expect to enter on-going dialogues with your classmates and be prepared to answer questions about your own selected topics. Student interaction on the Discussion Board is the key to success in this course.
- You must use at least 1 peer-reviewed reference (not used in the original posting) in your response.
- Use 3rd person.
- Do not simply revisit what was discussed in the thread.
- Only the substantive part of the response will be counted toward the word count.
Submit your replies by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of the assigned module/week.
Submit your replies for Discussion Board Forum 4 by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 8.
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.