Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
1. Read the following short article by a famous Canadian born writer and journalist, Malcolm Gladwell. He often has a unique viewpoint on social issues, and his thoughts on this pandemic are interesting.
· Reading – Malcolm Gladwell has no doubt science will lead us out of pandemic, but worries about ‘the human part’
2. After reading the above article, take a moment to reflect on what we have studied over the past two months. Think about all these significant and impactful Canadian historical moments in Canadian history over the past century. And then reflect on the following two questions:
Significant historical moment : The Battle of Vimy Ridge April 9 1917
1. To what extent do you agree that COVID-19 is a defining moment for our society?
2. Do you think the legacy (the long-term effects, both positive and negative) of the COVID-19 Pandemic will be positive or negative?
What evidence can you find to support your answers to the above questions? This your chance to find your own answers to these questions. Feel free to go online, look at texts, have conversations, and even use social media to find your answers.
For example, some evidence might be found in the answers to these questions in these places:
o YouTube: What YouTube videos can you find/have you seen?
o Social Media: Have you been following any interesting social media threads on this topic? You may want to look at twitter feeds for interesting and provocative threads.
o Podcasts: Do you regularly listen to any podcasts that talk about this pandemic?
o Online: Have you read any articles, blogs, or websites recently about this topic?
o Conversations: Have you had any interesting conversations with family or friends?
o Pictures/Images: Have you seen any pictures that have given you deeper insights into this pandemic? What stories do these pictures tell us?
Now you are ready to complete the final and most important task. Its time to put this all together andanswer the two questions above. This is the most important part of this summative project; this is the task I will be looking at carefully to show me your understanding.
· An essay
Please remember that I want no plagiarism in the essay.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.